"Engineer"

Subject: "Engineer"
From: Debbie Stewart <Debbie_Stewart -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:09:13 -0400

What about the 'sanitation engineer'? Engineers are trying to have the term
limited to those with an actual engineering degree. We have debates
here at work where programmers can not use the term engineer because
it denotes a degree in engineering. Our company employes many
engineers, so in respect for them, we do not use the term engineers
for programmers, most of the time!!! DAH.

Debbie Stewart
Lone Tech Writer
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
704-327-5143
debbie -dot- stewart -at- siecor -dot- com

Opinions expressed are mine alone; who else would express them?