Re: Converting Word files to PDF

Subject: Re: Converting Word files to PDF
From: Lani Hardage <lhardage -at- RMTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:33:24 -0700

When you print to PDFWriter, open the printer properties, click the
Compression button, and uncheck Downsample images. For the Compress
using... option, try JPEG high for best quality, and you can try lower
qualities to see what gives OK results and smaller file sizes.

Lani Hardage
Documentation Manager
Risk Management Technologies
lhardage -at- rmtech -dot- com