Re: Culture, or What it means to be a Technical Writer

Subject: Re: Culture, or What it means to be a Technical Writer
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:15:14 -0400

I really do see, Mark--I like the idea, in fact. It was just the
image of the Engineer and the Tech Writer standing
shoulder-to-shoulder facing the user...
I saw it in b&w, like a WWII movie, and strains
of something like "Battle Hymn of the
Republic" and jutting chins and taking hills and stuff..."We're gonna see
the message gets through, SUH!!" and the poor user, who just wants to get
his potatoes to market...sucked into somebody else's plot...oh dear I'm at
it again...!
Have a great weekend fokes,
mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.