Re: Write the User Guide First

Subject: Re: Write the User Guide First
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:20:47 -0700

Michael

The project managers sound like people who didn't want to let *anyone*
look at the master drawing book, even though the drawing book had to
exist in order for the customer to agree to let this particular company
build the thing.

It *did* exist, didn't it??

You haven't said what kind of systems this company spent millions
designing, or for which customers. Knowing that kind of information
would certainly help fill in a few blanks. =D

George