Online Document Reviews

Subject: Online Document Reviews
From: Gail Gurman <gail -at- HOMEMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 00:36:12 +0000

Our Tech Pubs department has been told to migrate away from paper
document reviews to online reviews. In other words, documents would
be provided online in HTML and reviewers would have to, somehow,
provide comments without using paper.

Personally, I am having difficulty imagining how this will work. Do
any of you out there do online reviews? How do you handle them?

Thanks!

--
Gail Gurman | Email -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- -dot- gail -at- homemail -dot- com
Technical Writer | Personal Web Page.....http://www.wco.com/~gailg/