Re: Where do we fit in?

Subject: Re: Where do we fit in?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:39:07 +0100

Here there is a two man TW department (own cost codes etc.) but we are
located with (and generally grouped with) Development. The main reason for
this is that we are close to those we need to pry information from (h/w and
s/w) and we get included on the mailing list for all new products so we get
early warning of and input to these products.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International