Re: Convert files (Word to Frame)

Subject: Re: Convert files (Word to Frame)
From: Alex Dianna <AADiann -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:11:59 EST5EDT

I was taught by a Frame expert to use the File > Import > File
command. See Chapter 17 of your 5.5 manual. There is a built-in
filter to handle Word docs.

It works well for Word text & formatting (you can redefine the
styles to match your original formatting if you like). Tables take
more work, but once you understand how to make them, it's a fairly
painless process.

If you have specific questions or trouble spots, feel free to contact
me off-list.

Hope this is helpful,
alex

> Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:27:46 -0700
> From: Colette Kelley <cmkel -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
> Subject: Convert files
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

> Can someone tell me how to convert Word 95 file to Framemaker 5.5?
>
> Thank you.

Alex Dianna
Technical Writer
Accu-Sort Systems, inc.