RoboHELP/Context-Sensitive Links with Developer 2000

Subject: RoboHELP/Context-Sensitive Links with Developer 2000
From: Brian Lipari <Lipari -at- PROSX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:28:46 -0500

Our company is developing a help system with RoboHELP 5.0 and we are
setting up context-sensitive topic links from a Developer 2000
application. We have been unable to construct or find the proper syntax
for Developer 2000 to call the context-sensitive help (with the use of
Map IDs and targeting windows). Oracle technical support said that it
wasn't even possible.

(I think it is.)

If someone has experience with using context-sensitive help with
Developer 2000, please respond to me personally.

Your help is much appreciated!

Brian Lipari
Technical Writer
PROS Strategic Solutions