Re: Interview Questions (a question)

Subject: Re: Interview Questions (a question)
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:36:59 -0500

Yes, but before you ask it, please realize that there's more than one
appropriate answer. When I was a programmer, the best way for me to handle it
was to walk away, go to lunch or something. When I came back, I'd find the
problem almost immediately. In three years of programmer, this method never
failed me. But virtue of its results, it was as successful as asking someone
else for help.

Chris