Re: JOB: Software Documentation/Financials - Overseas

Subject: Re: JOB: Software Documentation/Financials - Overseas
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 05:31:48 -0700

1) I thought job postings were supposed to go through the newsletter.

2) Could you post this a few more times? ;)

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4353
ICQ: 10814849
Learn to pause - or nothing worthwhile can catch up to you.

---Atlanticcr <Atlanticcr -at- AOL -dot- COM> wrote:

> Atlantic Crossing, an international software services company seeks
perma=
> nent=0Aemployee or contractor (initially for 12 months) to develop
and ed=
> it online=0Aand printed documentation for large client in
Scandinavia. E=
> xperience in=0Aaccounting and business management software required.
Exce=

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contractors.htm