Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru

Subject: Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:46:39 -0400

And there's the great paradox of our profession. The
engineer/programmers get paid big bucks to design stuff, not to
communicate. We get paid not so big bucks to figure out how that stuff
works and communicate it to our customers. Seems to me we may be as
important to the process as the engineer/programmers, yet how many of us
command the salaries they do?

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Sr. Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.