Re: Medical/Scientific Writer Certification

Subject: Re: Medical/Scientific Writer Certification
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 01:40:44 -0400

--
Please use the email address in my signature for replies.
The address in the header (used for auto-reply) will bounce.
--

I believe the AMWA (American Medical Writers Association) also has a
certification program. I have a brochure somewhere....

...sorry, can't find it right now. If someone else could chime in here with
the AMWA web address or phone # or something? Otherwise, I can look it up
when I get back from Anaheim.

Smokey Lynne L Bare wrote:
> A department in our local medical college (Big 10) is considering a
> possible writer certification program. Other than the 'Life Sciences'
> group, are there any other programs which offer certifications in this
> area?

Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester NY
Technical writing/Editing/Document design/Web site planning

"The transformation of calories into words, of words into money,
and of money into calories again are the three basic cycles in a
freelance writer's metabolism." /Mary Kittredge, _Poison Pen_