ISO 9001 - Document control/compliance

Subject: ISO 9001 - Document control/compliance
From: "Daniel G. Dresner" <daniel -dot- dresner -at- NCC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:57:39 +0000

> First, in the ISO process you are either 'Registered' or 'Compliant'. There is 'NO'
> certification.

In the UK (at least) we refer to ISO 9000 certification. A company is
certificated by an accredited assessment body.

Lynne is spot on referring to caution in defining the range of
processes included on the certificate.

Be seeing you . . .

Danny Dresner
NCC Quality Manager
The National Computing Centre Ltd.
Oxford House, Oxford Road
Manchester M1 7ED, UK
daniel -dot- dresner -at- ncc -dot- co -dot- uk
Tel: +44 (0)161 228 6333
Direct Line: +44 (0)161 242 2352
Fax: +44 (0)161 242 2171
Please visit us at the IT Zone - http://www.ncc.co.uk/
ISO 9001/TickIT Certificate: 928858A

"Logic . . . merely allows one to be wrong with authority!"