Re: Team Reviews of Word 97 docs

Subject: Re: Team Reviews of Word 97 docs
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 08:42:43 -0600

At 09:18 AM 5/15/98 -0300, Suzanne Townsend wrote:
>I'm curious about the Word 97 functions for tracking docs: having
>reviewers insert comments, using revision marks, etc. Has anyone been using
>these features successfully for doc reviews?

Word 95 and 97's Revision Marks are invaluable review
tools--they make it quite easy to address/accept/reject/
editorial changes. We like using those in conjunction
with a special Query style for comments but not changes.
By setting the Query style to bright red, it's easy to identify
the queries and delete them once they're addressed.

Annotations, on the other hand, tend to be a royal
pain, at least for us.

Eric

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* RayComm, Inc., currently accepting contract inquiries.