Re: Boilerplate and Graphic Repository-- ANY IDEAS???

Subject: Re: Boilerplate and Graphic Repository-- ANY IDEAS???
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:45:42 -0700

Gina,

To create a repository of graphics, use Graphics Converter Gold for
Windows from Imsi Software, San Rafael, CA (http://www.imsisoft.com for
details).

GCG makes the user *create* such archives, typically stored in the *.PAQ
(for packed) format. Additions and deletions to the archives are made
by importing and exporting. This application also allows conversion of
graphics files and supports over 65 different graphics file formats.
Just don't try converting bitmaps to vector graphics and vice versa:
won't happen.

George Mena