Subject: TechWR-L lunch at STC Conference: last announcement
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 12:40:51 -0700

The TechWR-L get-together at the STC Conference will be at the Networking
with Friends lunch next Wednesday.

We currently have almost 40 people coming. Should be fun.

After today, I won't be checking my e-mail until after the conference; so,
if you want to come, just turn up at the Wednesday lunch. Our tables will
be to the far left of the banqueting hall. There will be signs on the tables.

Hope to see you there.

Best,

Gen Whitt
Senior Technical Writer