FREELANCE CONTRACT INFO NEEDED

Subject: FREELANCE CONTRACT INFO NEEDED
From: Jason <sound -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 03:24:22 -0600

Hi all,

I have just been offered my first freelance tech writing position. I
have always been in salaried positions and really have no idea how to
handle the freelance job contractually.

I am requesting advice on how to write up the freelance contract, your
experiences and pitfalls to avoid. If you happen to have a freelance
contract form you use regularly in your business I would certainly
appreciate a copy.

please try to respond via personal email: sound -at- rust -dot- net

Thanks so much,

jason