Word Processors

Subject: Word Processors
From: George Mena <zorba -at- BAYPLAY -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 22:43:00 -0500

I noticed a few people said "Why Word and why not Word Perfect?"

I posted the list of different programs as a response to a request for
information.

Word Perfect is not perfect. Word is not perfect. I know how to use
both. I have no great love for the CEOs of the companies that make
either word processing program.
No matter what software programs a tech writer knows, using a word
processing program is usually a good idea if you want to use a computer.