Re: Workflow Management Software

Subject: Re: Workflow Management Software
From: Walt Tucker <walt_tucker -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:04:56 -0700

I'm not sure of your requirements but my company, Mentor Graphics,
makes a workflow management application. For more information, see
http://www.mentorg.com/products/index.html. FlowXpert is listed in the
lower right hand corner under "Technical Process Management". You can
download a product demonstration file by clicking on the "Product
Demonstrations" link at the top of the "Products and Solutions" web page.

Walt Tucker
Mentor Graphics Corp.
Wilsonville, OR