How do I view digests in Outlook?

Subject: How do I view digests in Outlook?
From: David Green <David -dot- Green -at- SMALLWORLD -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:55:10 +0100

After recently switching to MS Outlook as my mail tool, TECHWR-L digests
appear as a bunch of icons which much be opened individually to read them.

Is it possible to make digests appear as one long email as they used to in
good old Netscape?

If you can help me, please email me directly at
David -dot- Green -at- smallworld -dot- co -dot- uk -dot-

Many thanks in advance,

David.