Is Grammer Important?

Subject: Is Grammer Important?
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:09:41 PDT

To all Technical Writers:

Is good grammar important for effective technical communications? About
six months ago, I read a book on procedures writing that said "Numerous
studies have concluded that there is no correlation at all between
effective technical communications and grammar".

I seek responses for career planning purposes.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

Note: I forgot the title and authors. Was a "how-to" book written by
three consultants out of the Battelle Laboratory (Columbus, Oh).