America v. Japan

Subject: America v. Japan
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:11:00 -0700

Julie Knoeller wrote:

>There are few things more embarrassing to a pubs department than
getting a reader-comment >form back from Japan with a grammar or
spelling error noted on it.

I'm always amazed how we Americans are told we never have enough time to
do a job right the first time, but we've always got enough time to do a
job over.

I think there's a message here for us, folks.

George Mena
Technical Writing Consultant
George -dot- Mena -at- esstech -dot- com