Re: Personal Stuff on Resumes

Subject: Re: Personal Stuff on Resumes
From: Westbrook <westbrook -at- FLEX -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 23:28:54 GMT

On Fri, 15 May 1998 16:29:42 -0500, Tracy Boyington
<tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG> wrote:

>- religious affiliation

My resume lists all of the colleges I have ever attended, the first of
which was a Bible college. The day I was packing to move for my
current job I received a (third) call from a headhunter who was real
anxious to place me. He had mentioned previously that he was an alum
of that same school, and I'm sure he would not have been so zealous
had it been a secular college.

However, I do worry at times that it may be seen by someone who has a
grudge against that particular flavor of religion.

I guess your mileage may vary.