Software Technical Overviews should include....?

Subject: Software Technical Overviews should include....?
From: Ruth Kiner-Cola <ruthk -at- ENVWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:12:44 -0600

Would anyone be able to help me fill in the rest of my content
specifications blanks. Here's what I have included so far:

1. Features (brief paragraph overview of the software)
2. Conceptual Model (graphical flow)
3. Review of Functional Characteristics
4. Interfaces and Third party Product Integration
5. System Requirements (software, hardware, network)
6. Capabilities/Limitations List (scalability, portability, and so forth)
7. For More Information...(briefly describes modules in Sys. Admin. Ref.
set)

Did I forget something? Is there some standard guideline reference book
that would help me with these kinds of content issues? Thank you in
advance for responding to me directly.

R. Kiner-Cola
Documentation Project Lead
Envision Utility Software