Robohelp/Winhelp apology

Subject: Robohelp/Winhelp apology
From: Mark Haas <haasm -at- COLUMBIA -dot- DSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:12:04 CST

I appreciate all the response I've been getting to my questions. I
wish to apologize for not placing Robohelp under Winhelp as an
authoring system. I am a newbie to on-line documentation and did not
realize they were not distinct. Please forgive my ignorance. I have
already learned so much from your replies.

I will be compiling the results next week and will send them to the
list. I will NOT include names of people or companies, only the
numbers for the responses.

Thank you again.

mark
Dr. Mark Haas
Dakota State University
Madison, SD 57042
haasm -at- columbia -dot- dsu -dot- edu
http://homepages.dsu.edu/haasm/
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.

-- Pink Floyd "Have a Cigar" _Wish You were Here_ --