Consultant Opportunity

Subject: Consultant Opportunity
From: "Donoghue, Mike" <donoghmi -at- AMSWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:36:23 -0400

Hello All -

Our need for a consultant is with respect to how images are used in
documentation.

My name is Mike Donoghue and my firm is AMS Services, Inc. in Windsor,
CT. We are looking at developing image standards for our docs in a
variety of ways.

We are using FrameMaker to create hardcopy materials and soon PDF files
for online viewing. We also are working toward comprehensive Help
systems that may incorporate graphics.

Our problems rotate around knowing what to use for image formats
regarding clarity in print and online viewing, file size of these
images, versatility between Help/Print/PDF, aliasing problems,
grey-scale problems, etc.

If you feel you can help us, please contact me at:

Donoghmi -at- amsworld -dot- com <mailto:Donoghmi -at- amsworld -dot- com>
860-602-2045

We will probably only need to speak with you for a few hours.

Many thanks - Mike