Re: font problems on NT

Subject: Re: font problems on NT
From: Barry Campbell <barry -at- WEBVERANDA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:47:57 -0400

At 11:20 AM 5/28/98 -0400, Sandy Dryer wrote:

>I just recently moved to an NT machine. Can anyone tell me why a font
>package (Adobe Type Basics) I used on my old 95 machine is not working?
>
>The Adobe Type Manager and the fonts seem to install properly, but then
>they just don't show up in the Word font list.

TypeBasics *is* an old package... originally designed for Windows 3.x if
memory serves.

You need to get the NT version of Adobe Type Manager. ATM 3 and earlier
simply will not work with NT.

For more information, check out the Adobe web site at

http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/846e.htm

Hope this helps.

--
Barry Campbell | Why people tear the seams of anyone's dreams
barry -at- webveranda -dot- com | is over my head... (Duke Ellington/Bob Russell,