JOB: Tech Writer--Milwaukee area

Subject: JOB: Tech Writer--Milwaukee area
From: "Valerie, Q/T writer @ 7595" <VJJACOBSON -at- QTIWORLD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:31:49 -0600

Interested in joining "One of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in
America?" QTI, a division of Quad/Graphics, is an international supplier
of specialized, state-of-the-art, electronic control equipment for the graphic
arts industry. We are seeking Technical Writers.

Primary responsibilities include researching, writing, and producing operator
and reference manuals, product updates, and instruction sheets in support of
QTI equipment. Duties also include developing on-line help systems and
assisting with training materials.

Position requires experience in a deadline-intensive setting, a team
orientation, and the ability to handle multiple projects. Mechanical aptitude
and the ability to read blueprints are helpful.

Ideal candidates will have an associate's or bachelor's degree in English or
Technical Communication. Must be proficient in writing and possess good
interviewing skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Framemaker, and help
authoring tools are preferred.

QTI is conveniently located 30 minutes west of Milwaukee. We offer a full
benefits package in addition to a company-matched 401(k) plan, profit sharing,
state-of-the-art fitness centers and corporate medical facilities. Find out why
Quad/Graphics is considered one of Wisconsin's most prominent and
progressive companies. For more information on our products, visit
www.qtiworld.com.

For consideration, please send your resume, salary requirements, and three
brief samples of your work to:

QTI
Attn.: Employee Services
N64 W23110 Main Street