proposal feedback response form

Subject: proposal feedback response form
From: "Wigser, Sarah" <SWigser -at- XLCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:17:54 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have samples of proposal feedback forms that your company uses
to get feedback from clients regarding submitted RFP responses?  I'm
interested in things like appearance, completeness, etc.  I'm starting from
scratch over here and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sarah Wigser
Xerox Connect
National Proposal Team