Seeking contact with colleagues from the DC area

Subject: Seeking contact with colleagues from the DC area
From: The Scorzas <scorza -at- USIS-ISRAEL -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 02:14:13 +0300

I am sorry to be using this list for a personal posting, but I just don't
know of a better way to address the technical writing communitry in the DC
area.

I am moving to the Washington DC area and would like to get in touch with
technical writers and online help developers working there in order to
learn more about the technical writing community and the job opportunities
in the area. If I can contact you with specific questions via email or
phone, or if you would like to help me with some job-hunting or other tips,
please reply off the list.

I am an STC member and I am aware of the information and the opportunities
the STC and its three regional chapters (DC,MD,and VA)provide.

All your help is much appreciated!

Lina Scorza
Technical Writer
mailto://scorza -at- usis-israel -dot- org -dot- il