MasterView successor?

Subject: MasterView successor?
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 15:43:16 -0400

I have been using Tom Dibble's MasterView utility as an alternative to
Word's Master Documents. It has worked great (thanks, Win Day!), but it
doesn't work with Word 97 because of the switch from WordBasic to VB for
macros. Also, Tom seems to have disappeared, so I don't know if there
are plans in the works for an upgrade.

Has anyone found a similar utility that automates the RD field process
for Word 97 documents?
<and please don't recommend FrameMaker -- you know and I know it's
really the answer, but it isn't always an option for some clients>

Thanks,

Laurie L. Little From there to here, from here to there,
llittle -at- gsalink -dot- com Funny things are everywhere <Dr. Seuss>
416-593-6262 x 533
Toronto, ON