Re: IMAGES/SCREENS

Subject: Re: IMAGES/SCREENS
From: Susan Self <susans -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:51:05 -0800

Another approach to this problem is to look at your Snapshot tool, which I
assume is the UNIX tool that comes with CDE. I had problems with screen
captures
using this tool. I used xv to convert the raster files it generated into
gif, and the images turned a horrid pink mess when I imported them into
Framemaker.
I recaptured the images as gif using xv, and they imported perfectly. I
would suspect Snapshot. Try xv instead. (xv is X shareware that you can
find doing a web search.)

Susan Self
QUALCOMM Incorporated