Re: conventions

Subject: Re: conventions
From: Kippi Fagerlund <KippiFa -at- ATTACHMATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:03:32 -0700

I find using words like spin box, combo box, text field, etc.
useful when documenting
a user interface. Some of these elements have subtle behavior
differences, and if
they are described consistently, a user knows something already
about how particular
things work when encountering a new dialog.

I'm also in favor of conventions pages. If you don't need it,
you won't read it, but it'll be
there for other users.

Kippi

Kippi Fagerlund