Help: Converting Robo-genned WinHelp 3.x to Win95/NT4

Subject: Help: Converting Robo-genned WinHelp 3.x to Win95/NT4
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:20:16 EDT

Hi, Whirlers.

I'm joining the recent rash of requests for help with a
Robo issue. I have a WinHelp system generated for
a 3.1 environment (using Robo 4.00.040) that I need to
convert to Win95/NT4.

According to Robo's doc, this should be easy to do. However,
when I do the conversion, all my styles are overwritten.
This happens whether I respond "yea" or "nay" to Robo's query
about converting styles to the default Win95 help style guidelines.

A query to Blue-Sky has remained unanswered.

I know I CAN manually redefine the styles in the templates.
But, I just don't wanna! Has anyone out there encountered
this problem and found a solution? As always, any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Please reply to my office email addr: ahalsey -at- lucent -dot- com -dot-

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com / ahalsey -at- lucent -dot- com