Q:indexing an HTML project

Subject: Q:indexing an HTML project
From: Ian Ferguson <IanFe -at- ATTACHMATE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:23:25 -0700

Hello techwr-l-ers,

I'm working on a user's guide type project in HTML, and it should have
an index. The archives pointed me to the www.asindexing.org site, and I
found most of what I needed there. But I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with this kind of project that might be helpful. I've got
about 150 linked topics with a good TOC and navigation. I'd like to add
a either a site map or index or both as another method of access for the
reader. Thanks,

Ian Ferguson
Technical Writer, Attachmate Corp.
ianfe -at- attachmate -dot- com