interview questions revisited

Subject: interview questions revisited
From: Robin Johnson <robin -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:57:21 -0700

One of my favorite interview questions always elicits an interesting response:

"Is there anything that you've seen in me today that would prevent me from
getting this job?"

As I see it, there's no wrong answer to this question. If there are areas
in which you need improvement, the interviewers will (hopefully) tell you.
Otherwise, what else can they do but say "no," then extend an offer to you?

Robin Johnson