GUI-based

Subject: GUI-based
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:18:59 -0500

I have to agree with my friend Mary at superconnect...don't sweat the small
stuff.

As a matter of fact, why bother since 99 percent of all new interfaces are
GUI. Only state it's text-based when it actually is...

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com