Re: QUERY: which intranet book?

Subject: Re: QUERY: which intranet book?
From: Barbara Maggart <Barbara -dot- Maggart -at- ALCONLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:49:54 -0500

Hi John - RE: Which intranet book?

Below is a book I found very interesting and helpful. Includes
interviews with some companies about how they went about developing
their corp intranet, what they did wrong, what they did right, and what
they'd do differently. Good insights into what to think about, plan
for, expect, etc. I was asked to put online help on the back burner in
order to help with our intranet. It was new to me (except for
hyperlinks, etc.). I got a lot of out of this book. It's not technology
driven, but for management and planning..

>Intranet Business Strategies by Mellanie Hills ISBN 0-471-16374-0

barbara <barbara -dot- maggart -at- alconlabs -dot- com>