Re: Technical Writer

Subject: Re: Technical Writer
From: Makarand Pandit <makarand -at- PN2 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:49:33 +0530

Hi,

I am a technical writer too! Some of my non software assignments include
- Service manuals of Automitive Components
- User Manual of Special Purpose Welding Machines / Paper Folding Machine
- User Manual of Power / Telecommunication / Instrumentation System
Equipment
- Complete Documentation of Canal Water Flow Control using wireless
communication
- CBT Scripts (copyediting only)

I am a freelancer with four year's experience. My graduation is in
Industrial Electronics Engineering. I am also member of STC. Diversity of my
assignments was largely driven by the opportunities I got.

I'll be happy to share with like-minded professionals!

Regards
Makarand Pandit
makarand -at- pn2 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in