South Florida Technical Writers Needed

Subject: South Florida Technical Writers Needed
From: "Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc." <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:35:17 -0400

Hello Technical Writers,

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers and Trainers.   We know and understand your needs.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time positions for Technical Writers
in the South Florida Area (West Palm Beach to Miami).

Technical writers with 1 to 8 years of experience.  Need to know MS Word
and RoboHelp.

(I have 5 positions with top companies I am trying to fill)

Preference is given to local candidates.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844
whitehouse -at- usa -dot- net

begin:          vcard
fn:             Buddy Stein
n:              Stein;Buddy
org:            Whitehouse Technical Services, Inc.
adr:            370 SE 3rd Court;;;Pompano Beach;Florida;33060-7129;USA
email;internet: bstein -at- pophost -dot- net
title:          President
tel;work:       954-942-9844
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE