Re: Cross Platform Delivery, was: Self-destructing documents

Subject: Re: Cross Platform Delivery, was: Self-destructing documents
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:53:29 -0500

However, these responses seem to indicate that some technical
communicators automatically think of Windows as *the* computing and
document distribution environment, and I find this interesting.

Interesting, but not surprising. Many software developers think "cross-
platform" means Windows 3.11 and Windows 95.

A depressingly large number of people seem to put on the blinders Gates&co
ship in every box. Makes me wonder if there are many creative people left
in the world today.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224