Rates

Subject: Rates
From: Christine Davis and Ron Sering <cdavis -at- CARBON -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:25:32 -0600

Ho-hum, you say, another thread about rates. Stop me if you're heard this:

I've been quoting rates for long-term assignments (6-12 months) at an
hourly rate a little above the median for contractors as shown in the
C&IC SIG Rate Survay for 1997. And the prospects have been kind of gagging
on it. Should one charge less per hour for a longer-term job?

-Perplexed Ron