Re: "Entry level" again

Subject: Re: "Entry level" again
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:02:12 -0500

Matthew Bin wrote:

> Before you ask--yes, I have serached the archives. I know that this
> One of his questions was "What is the difference
> between 'entry level' and 'less than two years'?

IMHO, entry level means either applicable education with little or no
work experience, or limited experience with little or no formal
training. Ability without much to show for it yet, I guess. ;-)

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm