Re: Salaries: Kill this stupid topic

Subject: Re: Salaries: Kill this stupid topic
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:53:40 -0400

Joel...

Stupid is as stupid does.

I sent my reply to only you. Why did you quote it and resend send it
back out to the list?

However, I will return the favor.

BTW...you're response was even more ignorant than the first. I think you
better quit before you come off as really stupid, instead of just mildly
clueless.

Get over it. Making 100k doing tech writing is not as rare as you'd like
to believe. I do it, my associates do it, and regardless of what your
economist relative does and regardless of what you banker-relative does,
I and they will continue to do so.

John Posada
john -at- tdandw -dot- com