Re: Isolation and the technical communicator

Subject: Re: Isolation and the technical communicator
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:36:52 PDT

Some writers perfer to work in isolation? I don't get this. Technical
writing is procedure specification. And procedure is turf. To get it
the writer has to go out and "drag-it-out" of the end user or SME. The
ability to do such is key to success. I really can not see how any
technical writer can efficiently and effectively function in isolation.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)