Re: Screen Shots BEFORE OS Loads

Subject: Re: Screen Shots BEFORE OS Loads
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:35:48 +0200

How about:
a) Fake it in a text editor. Should be easy if it's just a stream of ASCII text with no graphics.
b) Use a remote access software to run the PC in a virtual window from another PC.
c) Get a digital camera, take a picture of the screen, and then photoshop it into shape. Seriously.
4) Put the monitor face down on a photocopying machine. When you see a blinding flash of white light, hit COPY.
4.5) Move your desk near a hole in the Space Time Continuum. If you're lucky you'll fall through, go back in time, and do the screen shot. On the other hand you might get unlucky and end up in the Stone Age, or worse. This actually happened to a guy who used to share my office.

John Cornellier
mailto:cornelli -at- clamart -dot- srpc -dot- slb -dot- com