Re: Re[2]: Screen vs. Window

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Screen vs. Window
From: Debbie Packer <dpacker -at- RUNET -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:10:24 -0400

Ouch. I think I am going to keep my history knowledge to myself from now
on, considering I was obviously a little off on this one -- I must have
missed the first day of my introductory computer class when we talked about
history.

Anyway, thanks for the corrections -- I learned something new today :)

Debbie
dpacker -at- runet -dot- edu