Clarification - New Question - online doc vs hard doc

Subject: Clarification - New Question - online doc vs hard doc
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <alexs -at- VISTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:30:11 -0400

Two good answers which beg more information from me. Sometimes, when
you're composing an email, all of the pertinent information is in your
head, it just doesn't end up in the message. Our company provides
printed training manuals, planning guides, implementation guides, and an
administrator's manual. Release notes are printed as well as included
in the help. The online doc is built with the following: Concept ->
Procedures -> Field Definitions, which represents the bulk of the
information we leave behind (after training - they have the training
manuals, but do users ever refer back to training manuals?). We
currently provide form-level context-sensitive help, and may or may not
move to What's This? or field level help.