Re: STC Salary Survey

Subject: Re: STC Salary Survey
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:36:32 -0500

Problem is, I don't think that STC sends the survey to ALL its
members--just a certain number of them, probably randomly chosen. In
the time I have belonged to STC (on and off for the last 8 years or
so) I have only received the salary survey once (and yes, I did return
it).

Nora Merhar
Senior Technical Writer
Charles Industries, Ltd.
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com