Re: web site for tech writer jobs

Subject: Re: web site for tech writer jobs
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:27:29 -0400

Debbie...

While I cannot give you a link to a site designed specifically for tech
writer positions, one of the pages on my web site has a collection of about
10 "megasites", a large number of links to other smaller sites, and about
10 agencies.

The address is: http://www.tdandw.com/agencies.htm

I've found positions through these links.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,
see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable
words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin